TOTAL QUALITY, DEPENDABLE STAFF
Service de remorquage Météor is a towing, roadside assistance, removal and transportation company located in Saint-Michel neighborhood in Montreal. Thanks to our expertise, the knowledge of our operators and the range of our modern equipment, we can step in at any stage of towing, roadside assistance, removal and transport operations.
Service de remorquage Météor is conducting more than 25,000 towing procedures a year!
- More than 40 years of excellence
- More than 52 mobile units
- Equipment transport
- Light and heavy duty towing
- Removal of any type of vehicule or merchandise
- Canada and United States
- Secure outdoor storage
- Pound registered with SAAQ, MTQ, SQ, and SPVM
Service de remorquage Météor holds permits for towing and transport in the following jurisdictions:
- Province of Quebec
- New Brunswick
- United States
Service de remorquage Météor holds exclusive towing rights from Transports Québec for the following provincial highways:
- Autoroute 15 (Laurentian Autoroute)
- Metropolitain Autoroute (40)
- Louis-Hippolyte-Lafontaine Tunnel
- Autoroute 25 on the Island of Montreal
Towing in the City of Montreal
Service de remorquage Météor is registered with Bureau du taxi et du remorquage, which is in charge of managing the towing program on the Island of Montreal.
All our drivers have their ID card (pocket number) issued by Bureau du taxi et du remorquage and our trucks are identified with a sticker and are accredited by Transports Québec.
✓ Unique expertise in Canada
✓ Modern equipment
✓ Integrated services
✓ For its expertise in more than 25, 000 tows per year